Today is Random Acts of Kindness day.
Follow your heart, do something kind - you will make someone else’s day and feel amazing yourself too.
Here are some ideas:
1, Compliment the first three people you talk to today.
2. Let someone who only has a few items go in front of you in the supermarket queue.
3. Have a LinkedIn account? Write a recommendation for coworker or connection.
4. Encounter someone in customer service who is especially kind? Take an extra five minutes to tell their manager.
5. Try to make sure every person in a group conversation feels included.
6. Know parents who could use a night out? Offer to babysit for free.
7. Write your partner a list of things you love about them.
8. Find opportunities to give compliments. It costs nothing, takes no time, and could make someone’s entire day. Don’t just think it. Say it!
9. Email or write to a former teacher who made a difference in your life.
10. When you hear that discouraging voice in your head, tell yourself something positive — you deserve kindness too!
The world needs more people like you!